Magick & Miracles Healing Sanctuary. She will tell you more about her business and what she does! I hope you enjoy her tips on how to relieve stress!
My name is Rev. Krista McKeon, RM, LMT, CACRTM, MM and I am the hands and heart behind Magick & Miracles Healing Sanctuary, which is a private healing arts practice. I offer a range of different types of services to help relieve the mind and body of the stresses it accumulates throughout this journey we call life.
In my practice, I work with each client one on one to help them achieve their personal goals of well- being. Whether they come to see me to ease their body's aches and pains, seek emotional comfort and resolution, mental clarity and perspective, or to find a deeper meaning within it all, each person receives a customized approach and not only leaves feeling lighter, but also with a few tips to help them between sessions. After all... well-being is everything we do, say, see, and think, because there is a lot of life happening between visits.
A Solid Foundation
- Getting enough quality sleep (7-9 hours a night is recommended)
- Eating right (Healthy diet, not skipping any meals, taking supplements)
- Exercise (working out 30 minutes for at least three times/week)
We all only have 24 hours in a day, so we need to be very protective of that time. Prioritizing activities to not only get things done, but leave you feeling accomplished and energized is key.
Suggestions for Relieving Stress
Here are a few of my favorite suggestions:
- Learn to say NO! Again...you are only one person with the same 24 hours as the next. Do NOT over schedule or over commit! You cannot be all things to all people, so do NOT try! Pick those things that are most important to you, and say no to the rest!
- Get organized! Clutter is not only a distraction, but an energetic pull on your mind and body. You'll be amazed how much lighter you will feel with just clearing things out! And the lighter you feel, the more energy you'll have for getting those important things done.
- Schedule daily YOU TIME! That can be going for a walk on your lunch break, reading a good book, or just sitting with a cup of tea or coffee and not doing a darn thing. Our bodies need the "reboot" from time to time, and unplugging, even if it is only for 10-20 minutes a day, will reap big rewards in the end.
- Then my absolute favorite...teach them the value of bodywork and holistic healing! If you have ever had a good massage, you know what I'm talking about. The rejuvenation I see in my clients after any of the services I provide is life affirming. They feel like they can tackle anything!
Make YOU a priority!
- Shiatsu massage to help relieve pain and relax tense muscles
- Reiki healing to balance your energies and remove blockages
- Reflexology session to stimulate the body's natural healing response through the reflexes on the feet and hands
- Raindrop Therapy essential oil treatment to boost the immune system and detox the body
...KNOW that you will leave with more than just a relaxed and rejuvenated body, but also a clearer mind, a more peaceful spirit, and few tips to help you navigate this the crazy world we live in!
Magick & Miracles